Use this page to access more information about your SwitchBox 84™ & see helpful tips.
- How do I set up my SwitchBox for a survey?
- How do I perform a SwitchBox relay test?
- Can I upgrade my SwitchBox to a SwitchBox Grid?
- How do I set up a roll-along?
- How do I set up an array that uses fewer than the full amount of electrodes I have?
Helpful tips when using your SwitchBox 84™:
- Never perform a survey in the rain or thunderstorm.
- Always isolate your battery, generator, and SuperSting™ to prevent ground loops.
- Never power your system with a car battery. Never attach your power supply to an automobile.
- The Male-to-Male adapter can be used as a gender converter for plugs/inputs.
- Cables are wired the same. For example: A1 = A2, B1 = B2, etc.
- Remember, you can also request custom cable section sizes.
- Only clean connectors with an ultrasonic wash using distilled water in a stainless steel cup. Discard distilled water after each use.