After completing a project you should reset the SuperSting to Factory Defaults and may wish to clear the memory partially or completely.
- Back up any important data before proceeding if you are going to clear the memory
- Format Disk in Menu 5, Option 4 and then 1 to format - This deletes any project data files (STG) and also allows the Delete All Command Files function to work.
- Delete All Command Files in Menu 5, Option 6, Press 1 and then (.) to confirm - Deletes all command files (CMD)
- Reset the instrument to Factory Defaults by going into Menu 6, then press 4 on the keypad, then press 4 again. It will say Factory and Done. No Data is deleted
- Clear the Skip Electrode List!(critical step if you added skip electrodes because these are saved for all future measurements unless cleared)
- Cycle the SuperSting™ power OFF/ON.
- If needed, upload known good command files or create a manual data file as needed.
- If needed, add the SwitchBox size you need and check the Cable Address Table in Menu 6.