Use this page to access more information about your SwitchBox 64™ & see helpful tips.
Helpful tips when using your SwitchBox 64™:
- Never perform a survey in the rain or thunderstorm.
- Always isolate your battery, generator, and SuperSting™ to prevent ground loops.
- Never power your system with a car battery. Never attach your power supply to an automobile.
- The Male-to-Male adapter can be used as a gender convertor for plugs/inputs.
- Cables are wired the same. For example: A1 = A2, B1 = B2, etc.
- Remember, you can also request custom cable section sizes.
- Only clean connectors with an ultrasonic wash using distilled water in a stainless steel cup. Discard distilled water after each use.